Real World Skin Care
At Mark Lees, user-friendly, scientific skin care is our specialty – the latest skin science discoveries incorporated in elegant, highly tested, effective formulations.
Your client has more needs than just the right formulas. We place great emphasis on making sure that our products are easy to use, so that your client can complete their daily home care program in only a few minutes a day. Our extensive clinical experience has shown that if products are user-friendly, the client will use them more often. This increases the effectiveness of the treatment, and building loyalty to you when your client sees the results. Products also must meet the beauty needs of the consumer. Effective products must also have wonderful textures, feel, and wearability. Our philosophy is that people will buy any product once for the theory. They will buy it again if it works and meets their needs.
We understand that most clients who seek professional esthetic care do not have perfect skin!
Our time tested products and methods speak for themselves by providing incredible results for frequently seen skin problems such as:
- Skin with comedones and clogged pores.
- Clogged skin that is also dehydrated.
- Chronic acne-prone skin.
- Acne-prone skin that is also aging.
- Sensitive, reactive, and redness-prone skin
Superior Scientific Standards – We are very proud of our commitment to science. At Mark Lees, you won’t find “miracle of the month”, just well-researched, carefully developed, highly tested formulations, based on documented science.
Our company’s product testing procedures are unique in the salon market. We use the highest standards in safety evaluation by independent testing laboratories to ensure that our products will not clog pores (non-comedogenic), and are tested for irritancy on real people by qualified scientists and board-certified dermatologists. Our products are also formulated without fragrance or color additives, which are two of the main causes of cosmetic allergies!
We are strongly committed to our safety-testing programs for our products, resulting in fewer returns and helping you to have better results for your clients with reactive or sensitive skin.
Advantages to the Esthetician
- Outstanding Educational Programs – Dr. Lees’ award-winning classes and educational programs are internationally renowned. His popular textbook, Skin Care: Beyond the Basics, is used by estheticians all over the world. From our day-long classes to our technical video and home-study courses, to our easy-to-read product manual, we are extremely proud of our educational endeavors.
- Exceptional Professional Treatments – Our company is well-known for its performance-based professional treatments, including specialty products for Extraction, AHA Exfoliation, Sensitive, and Aging Skin. We are also affiliated with equipment manufacturers and can connect you with quality treatment equipment.
- Dermatologist-tested formulas reduce potential allergies, irritant reactions, and reduce returned products.
- Affordable Programs that feature moderately priced products appeal to both clients and estheticians.
- “Real World” concepts appeal to “real world” clients, looking for simplicity with results.
- Excellent phone support.
- Dependable shipping.
Opening Order Packages
It’s easy to get started with our opening order packages! We have put together families of product that work together beautifully! Take advantage of generous discounts, with bonus savings on more than one package!
Our Signature Salon Program
The signature salon program gives your salon or spa special opportunities and perks, which include free training sessions, free admission to regional seminars, a display unit, or even a possible visit to your salon from Dr. Lees! For more information, ask your representative about this exclusive high-end package.
Product Group Profiles
The Mark Lees Skin Care System is comprised of four unique product groups:
- The Mark Lees® Signature Line for Clog-Prone, Dehydrated Skin
Our classic line of products features some of Dr. Lees’ original formulations. This line is designed for combination ski that needs hydration but is also prone to develop clogged pores and minor acne. Non-comedogenic tested formulas provide essential hydration without fatty ingredients that can cause clogged pores to develop.
- Concept:Clean® products are our power tools for clients with chronic acne-prone skin. Featuring products containing benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol, and salicylic acid to control excessively oily skin and mild to moderate acne. Concept Clean products are easily integrated with our signature line of non-comedogenic hydration products.
- The Moisture Support System® features products for dry, aging, and sun-damaged skin. Feature ingredients in this science-based effective product system include:
- Broad spectrum sunscreen in lipid-infused, user-friendly daily use moisturizer.
- Ceramides to help keep moisture levels high supporting smoothness and elasticity.
- Antioxidants help protect skin against environmental factors that contribute to aging.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids help to boost the cell renewal cycle, revealing fresher and younger-looking skin.
- Peptides and firming agents accentuate elasticity and smooth textures.
- Resveratrol and anti-glycation ingredients help make mature skin look younger, whether the aging is cause by birthdays or sun damage!
By combining all these approaches, Dr. Lees has been able to help many mature clients of all ages have remarkably fresher and younger-looking skin.
- Sensitive Science® is our special line for sensitive and redness-prone skin. Each and every product in this system has undergone an independent dermatological evaluation to insure that the product is safe to use on sensitive skin. Features of the Sensitive Science system include the addition of special soothing antioxidant and calm ingredients to every product. The system is designed to respect, preserve, and restore the barrier function of the sensitive and redness-prone skin. In addition, all products in this line are free of fragrance or color agents, known as sources of potential irritation.
For individual product descriptions, please see our product directory at www.marklees.com.