BUSINESS AND ORDER POLICIES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Mark Lees Skin Care, Inc.
Effective February 10, 2014
1. Our products are sold to and by licensed skin care professionals only. Proof of professional licensure and business license may be required at any time.
2. Trial Orders:
Please note that we offer a special one-time trial order of our discounted full-size kits to try our line. These kits are designed for you to try the products as a system, as they were designed. We encourage you to order the kits that you feel will offer the best results for your clientele.
3. All orders prepaid, FOB our warehouse in Tallahassee FL. using VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS, or Discover through PAYPAL. Please understand that we have no control over delivery times to your location. Please order in time to receive your products to avoid shortages. Buyer is responsible to make arrangements to receive packages. Refused or returned packages will not be reshipped without prepayment, and shipping charges will be doubled.
4. All orders shipped UPS ground unless otherwise requested. We must have a physical address to ship your order. PO boxes are NOT acceptable. Some orders may require air shipment during inclement weather to avoid product damage.
5. Some products should not be used if you are using other prescription topical drugs or are under the care of a dermatologist. If you or your clients are under the care of a physician for your skin, please check with the physician before ordering products.
6. Prices subject to change without notice.
7. All sales are final. Items that must be returned due to shipping damage, defective packaging, or allergy will be replaced with an identical item. Returns are accepted only when written authorization obtained from Mark Lees Skin Care, Inc. Packages sent to our warehouse without an RMA number will be refused. All sales of educational materials (books, videos, etc.) are final. We will send call tags only for order errors on our part, or merchandise damaged in shipment. Items returned for other reasons must be returned by buyer, with proper authorization.
8. Damaged shipments must be reported to carrier and to our shipping department. The client must report shortages or errors to us within 3 days of receiving the order.
9. Applicable law: Orders are accepted in Leon County, Florida. The laws of Florida apply to all transactions and enforcement of these items and conditions may be brought in any of the courts in Leon County, Florida.